There’s always plenty of distractions in life, but it’s important to ensure that you’re spending adequate time on the areas that matter most. The list below will serve as a reminder for me to continue focusing on the most critical tasks and will be updated periodically as new projects are born and old ones are completed.
The tasks and projects that I’m currently focused on, in order of importance:
- Spending as much free time as I can with my wife.
- Building a ground-up redesign for the site.
- Doing thirty minutes of Yoga each day, on YogaGlo.
- Publishing at least one feature article each week.
- Doing the best work I’m capable of at my day job.
- Publishing several Linked List items each week.
- Keeping in touch with my friends and family.
Updated April 18, 2017